Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome to Lectionem Monstrum!


Greetings book worms and book connoisseurs alike! 

If you have a passion for reading and books like I do, this blog is for you! If you find yourself taking out a stack of books from the public library at a time or if you frequent Barnes and Noble or Strand this blog is for you! Did you mourn the loss of Borders? Do you prefer a physical copy of a novel to an eBook? Then welcome brethren! You are home.  

I've been watching beauty and fashion videos on Youtube for about three years (and counting) now and I've dabbled in making my own videos. But my real hobby and passion lies in writing and I get inspiration from reading. So I thought if everyone else can have beauty blogs and fashion channels on YouTube why can't I have a book blog? 

I don't know who exactly would be into a blog about books and reading, but I'm always looking for new books to read. Maybe some else is too. 

Lectionem Monstrum aka The Reading Monster is all about the reading monster; me! Each time I pick up a new book, you'll get a post and review of the book and hopefully you'll check out whatever book I just finished. I'm not going to say I have the ultimate best taste in books. I pretty much read anything and I'm open to everything. My ultimate goal as a Little Reading Monster is to have a bookshelf full of books I fell in love with    

Email me books to read and books you want reviewed at lectionemmonstrum@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment