Monday, March 5, 2012

Turn the Page at What's to Come..

Here's a look at some future posts*:
  • My favorite novel of all time
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events master post
  • The Harry Potter series
  • Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse vampire books
  • Meg Cabot 
  • Two of the most disenchanting books I've read so far
  • My thoughts on being told what to read vs. reading for myself (school reading vs. reading for pleasure)
  • The Gossip Girl series
  • Comparing books and their film equivalents
  • Music I like to listen to while reading 
These are all the ones I can think of at the moment. No doubt there's going to be more (as long as I continue this blog). Hopefully some appeal to your taste and prompt you to look into the books mentioned.

*These posts are subject to change and will not appear in this order.

No comments:

Post a Comment