Friday, November 29, 2013

Reading List!: December 2013

It's the moment of truth. The last month of the year and I'm still eleven books short of my goal. This December I've got two weeks of school and the rest of the month is all mine.

The books I plan to read are: 

Avalon High by Meg Cabot 
Doomed by Chuck Palahniuk 
Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot 
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut 
Jinx by Meg Cabot

The next author I've decided to marathon read is Meg Cabot, hence why three of her books are on my reading list. She's one of my favorite authors and I want to read all the novels she's written. It's even better that she has a lot of series because I love reading series. 

I know there's only five books on my list and I still have eleven more to go, but I'll find six more books to read easily. 

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment