Saturday, October 12, 2013

Reading List!: October 2013

With only three months left to complete my goal of reading fifty books by the end of 2013, crunch time is now.

Here are the six books I'm reading during October, plus The Bomb by Frank Harris (required reading for class).

Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Naked by David Sedaris
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Sleepwalk with Me and Other Painfully True Stories by Mike Birbiglia
Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
Kick Me: Adventures in Adolescence by Paul Feig


Apparently October is comedy month for me, but I'm keeping it spooky with Charlaine Harris.

I've also decided to not read the last book on my September reading list, Lolita by Vladmir Nabokov. It's more creepy than interesting to me and at this point I don't want to give it a chance. I made it to chapter twelve, so I think that's a pretty good feat. Again, like with The Picture of Dorian Gray, I'll read it in a couple years.


No comments:

Post a Comment