Thursday, October 31, 2013

GOOSEBUMPS!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!

"Reader, beware, you're in for a scare!"


Today is Halloween, the greatest holiday on the planet, and I thought it would appropriate to post about the Goosebumps series! 

 I LOVE this series. I always took out the books whenever I went to the library. I still occasionally will check out a Goosebumps book whenever I feel the need. Almost three years ago, I went on a hunt to find The Ghost Next Door. That was the first book I remember that blew my mind. I don't think I ever read a book before this one that had a twist in it. The twist was very Chuck Palahniuk-esque. 

Then there was the TV show that played on FOX Kids. I didn't always watch it, but now that they repeat it, I watch it all the time. My favorite episode of the series is "Welcome to Camp Nightmare: Part I". I should probably read the book since this is my favorite episode.

Here's the complete list of Goosebumps books in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment