Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Update #10: The Last Two Weeks of Summer

Hey Readers!
It's time for an update. 

I'm happy to report that I suddenly had a bunch of time on my hands and a bunch of books to read. Lately, I've been finding myself only reading on the train. I'm pretty much on the train more than I'm not and it's a perfect place to read. But only reading on the train meant I'd only read five days out of the week. On the weekends I would completely forget that I was even reading a book. Which caused me to read books slower than usual.

Then I had these past couple of weeks to myself, sans subway. But I didn't forget about the books Iwas reading. I actually missed just lying in bed, listening to music and reading. Not sure if I read faster on the subway or faster in my room, but at least I read. I was mostly listening to instrumental soundtracks from films like Beasts of the Southern Wild (2012) and The Kings of Summer (2013).

I'm still waiting for Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan to be available at my local library. It's taking forever! I still have a bunch of books on my reading list and I can't wait to read them! Currently I'm reading Vows, Vendettas and a Little Black Dress by Kyra Davis. It's a compelling mystery novel, but I'm getting closer to ending the series which is upsetting.

Don't forget to email me suggestions for books or anything at lectionemmonstrum@gmail.com !

What are you reading?! Whatever it is, I hope you're enjoying it!

P.S.: This is my tenth update and I've hit over one thousand views on Lectionem Monstrum! It's insanity! I never thought I'd get this far! Thanks SO much, readers! This blog wouldn't be flourishing without YOU. Just keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment