Thursday, March 21, 2013

Reread...Again!

I've read plenty of books since I last posted this. Now I'm back with another reread post!
Recently I've had the overwhelming feeling to read this books again. In the last post, I only reread Chloe Does Yale by Natalie Krinsky. This time I'm hoping to reread two of these.

Here's the list!
  1. Franny and Zooey  by J.D. Salinger: Because while reading The Basil and Josephine Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald I was reminded of this novel. 
  2. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour  by Morgan Matson: Because I want to adapt it into a screenplay. I'll probably have to read it three times before I actually get adapting. 
  3. Choke  by Chuck Palahniuk: Because this novel was hilarious and the Palahniuk novel I most identify. 
  4. Being Nikki by Meg Cabot: This the second novel in the Airhead series by Meg Cabot and it also happens to be my favorite novel in the series. 
  5. The Catcher in the Rye  by J.D. Salinger: Because it's a classic! I read it in high school and now that I'm older I want to read it again to see how I feel about it now. 
I recommend all this books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment