Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday, Lectionem Monstrum!


(Doesn't exactly shout Happy Birthday, Lectionem Monstrum!, but it's the most relevant book to this post. And Corduroy is so cute! )

Today Lectionem Monstrum turns one! Not very old, but I never thought I'd get this far. I started this blog as opposed to starting a fashion blog. I think it's great to see fashion and I love looking at fashion blogs (for hours and hours), but clothes get tossed on the floor after a passionate discussion of a book. Also, I haven't see any book blogs. Why should I sit idly by as less and less book blogs get created? I'm very much impressed with myself. Lectionem Monstrum is a success! Not only have I reached people in the USA, but I've also been seen globally! I feel like a TV show. I'm surprised to see that my most popular post is my review of Rant by Chuck Palahniuk.

I really enjoy having this blog. It's really been helping my reading and writing. This past year I think, I've read more books than I have in the last two years and I've written more than I've ever written. Whenever I decide to stop posting on here, I just hope I never stop reading and writing. But that won't be for a while. Lectionem Monstrum is going strong for another year so get your suggestions and opinions fired up! What should I read next? What kind of posts do you want to read?

This blog has really given me chance to read and share my opinion about the novels I've read. I really appreciate you and Thank You for being my audience over the past year.

I hope you keep up with me for the coming years!

Email me at lectionemmonstrum@gmail.com

Just Keep Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment