Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fun in the Gondola x Rant

I thought I'd do a little *Beauty Blogger* type post to change things up a bit and it pay homage to the bloggers who inspired me to start my blog.

I'm obsessed with nail polish, but my collection is tiny compared to other people's I've seen via YouTube.

Anyway, the point of this post is to say that I love a good nail polish to accompany me while I'm reading. Your hands and nails are the tools used while reading a book so why not make them look presentable? I sometimes read line by line with my finger so why not give myself something pretty to look at whilst I absorb these beautiful words?

This week I decided to wear Fun in the Gondola by Essie. It's a subtle guava pink nail polish. I normally don't wear pink nail polish, but this color is so beautiful, so I said, "Hey, why not?" Along with this beautiful nail polish, I'm currently reading Rant by Chuck Palahniuk.  I think they go pretty will together.



Sidenote: There's a possibility I'll do more of these nail polish and books posts. It's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment