Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Jonathan Tropper: One of the Greats

Jonathan Trooper is an amazing author who knows how to hit and stun you with emotion. His novels are the greatest depictions of every day life I've ever read. He manages to be incredibly heart wrenching while still being able to make you laugh. It's truly a treat reading his novels.

This list is not in the order I read them. Enjoy the pictures!



This Is Where I Leave You: Favorite. Wonderful, artful and skillful blend of comedy and tragedy.

Plan B: Tropper's first novel and my second favorite. I always can identify with the main characters, but in Plan B I identified on a whole bunch of different, deeper levels.

How to Talk to a Widower: Haunting and hilariously how real and true to life it was.


One Last Thing Before I Go: My least favorite

The Book of Joe: The most emotional Tropper novel in the group. I felt it all while reading The Book of Joe.

Everything Changes: Surprising and in a three way tie with How to Talk to a Widower and Plan B as my second favorite Tropper novel.



                      


I recommend you read all of Jonathan Tropper's novels! They're brilliant and he's amazing!

Thank You for keeping me entertained, Jonathan Tropper.


No comments:

Post a Comment