Monday, July 21, 2014

Update #14: Ch-ch-changes

Greetings, everyone! 

I just wanted to put up a quick post to address some recent changes to the blog and give you an update. 

You may have noticed the new name to the blog. I decided to change the name because it's more original and more me. The old name reminded me too much of Lady Gaga and her calling her fans Monsters of Little Monsters. Pulled From The Bookshelf may be longer, but at least it's unlike any other celebrity has coined. I like it so much better because I review books on here and it's like I'm pulling them from my bookshelf and they land here on my blog. Kind of lame, kind of creative, wouldn't you say? Haha

I'm also thinking about starting a Tumblr with the same name. If I do make one, in the beginning I'd be reposting from two years ago until recent posts. I love this blog and how I can easily customize it, but I can reach a new audience with a Tumblr. I can also reblog other book related posts onto my Tumblr. If I make the Tumblr, I might post a link here to it. It'd be up to you to follow if you wanted. I hope if you decide to follow the Tumblr, you'll still pop over here sometimes. 

My new email is pulledfromthebookshelf@gmail.com. Be sure to send me suggestions and recommendations on books and blog posts or just say hello! All feedback is welcome.

Update time!
I finished The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp yesterday. I enjoyed reading it so much I decided to review it for you. I can't remember the last time I reviewed a book on here, but I figure I'd spread the love. Also keep holding tight for that nail polish post featuring The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I just have one more picture to take and I can edit and post it. 

I hope you like the new name of the blog and Just Keep Reading, folks! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment