Thursday, December 26, 2013

Books I've Read in 2013

I didn't keep track in 2012, but I feel that 2013 was a really good year for my reading habit. I set a new record for myself. I read forty book this year! I'll do better next year. I tried to determine what I read in what month based off my posts and what I remember. It only occurred to me after I was well past my goal to write down what I read in what month. I can say that before April is mostly guessing, but after April is completely accurate.

And here is it: all the books I read in 2013! 


JANUARY 
Haunted  by Chuck Palahniuk
Elixir by Hilary Duff
Devoted by Hilary Duff
Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk
Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen*

FEBRUARY
Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler
Damned by Chuck Palahniuk
Bossypants by Tina Fey*

MARCH
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald*
The Basil and Josephine Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick

APRIL
Passion, Betrayal and Killer Highlights by Krya Davis
True by Hilary Duff
Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk
Invisible Monsters Remix by Chuck Palahniuk*

MAY
Drive by James Sallis
Driven by James Sallis

JUNE
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling*
John Dies at the End by David Wong*
Breakfast at Tiffany's and Three Stories by Truman Capote
Palo Alto: Stories by James Franco

JULY
F*CK!: I'm in my Twenties by Emma Koenig
This Book is Full of Spiders: Seriously, Dude Don't Touch It by David Wong
The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger*

AUGUST
The Last of the Savages by Jay McInerney
Pitch Perfect: The Quest for Collegiate A Cappella Glory by Mickey Rapkin
Vow, Vendettas and a Little Black Dress by Kyra Davis
This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper*
One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Tropper

SEPTEMBER
Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan*
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky*
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides*

OCTOBER
How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot
Sleepwalk with Me by Mike Birbiglia*
Kick Me: Adventures in Adolescence by Paul Feig
The Bomb by Frank Harris

NOVEMBER
Naked by David Sedaris*

DECEMEBER
Doomed by Chuck Palahniuk

*Very highly recommend 

No comments:

Post a Comment