Friday, September 13, 2013

Back 2 School Reading 2013

Hey everybody! It's currently the weekend between my second and third weeks at school so I thought I'd do a little bloggin' and readin' while I enjoy it.

Last year around the end of August I made this post.

This year I've decided to read one of my favorite Meg Cabot YA books, How To Be Popular. I remember how I felt after reading this book for the first time and I hope the feeling comes back. How To Be Popular is so appropriate to me for back to school because even though I'm going into my third year at college, I can still relate to Steph Landry.

I'm also reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky again because it's a beautifully written book and on most days I feel like Charlie, but extra especially when school starts.

Happy Reading, good luck this school year and just keep reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment