Saturday, June 30, 2012

Personal Reading List

You know how you had those 'Summer Reading Lists' in elementary school? And you had to pick three or four books from the list to read? Then when school started you'd be tested on those books?

Well I've decided to take that horrible idea and put a personal spin on it.

Here's my *Personal Reading List*. A list of books I want to read. I won't have to pick three or four because I'm going to read all of them (and enjoy it). And, most importantly, I won't be tested on any of them when school starts!

These are the top three books I really want to read at the moment.
  1. Drive by James Sallis
  2. Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
  3. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski  
Comment with your own Personal Reading List! I'd love to check out some more books!

No comments:

Post a Comment