Monday, December 8, 2014

Reading List!: December 2014

Welcome to the final Reading List of 2014!

I actually thought I had a plan of what I wanted to read this month, but honestly, I don't. I'm currently in possession of Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan, but we're eight days into December and I haven't even read the introduction. I did want to reread the Queen of Babble series by Meg Cabot this month, but I don't know anymore. I think I'm not sure what I want to read anymore because I'm kind of bummed I finished all of Jonathan Tropper's novels. I enjoyed reading those novels the most this year. I've also been waiting about two months for Pines by Blake Crouch to be available at my library. I feel like it never will and I was really looking forward to reading it and finishing the series before the show starts. I really don't feel like reading anything else. I also know at this point, I won't make my reading goal, so that's another reason why I can't decide what I want to read. Maybe I'll take this month off and start fresh in the new year. By December 17th, the fall semester will be over and I'll have a lot more free time and I'm hoping by then, I'll suddenly be inspired to read something. 

Here's a list of what I'll read this month, if I feel like:

Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan
Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot 
Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot 
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot 
How to Talk to a Widower by Jonathan Tropper (reread)

What are you reading? 

Happy Holidays!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment