Saturday, August 9, 2014

You're So Vain-illa x The Fault in Our Stars


I paired these two nail polishes together because I started reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green around the same time I discovered You're So Vain-illa by OPI. I think they flow together quite nicely. I like how the cream color sort of goes with the yellow and the blue. I wore this nail polish the first time I saw the film as well. Both of these items are amazing. If you're into books and nail polish get them. 

I HIGHLY recommend The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. (I've talked about it in my last few posts.) It's been two years since the novel came out and I was slow on the uptake to read it, but if you haven't, there's no time like the present. (I won't give any spoilers.)

P.S.: I also wore my new favorite ring in the last photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment