Thursday, October 18, 2012

Update #4

H E Y

How is everyone?

What are you reading lately?

So.. It distresses me to inform you that I have come at a standstill as to what posts I want to make. I feel that review after review about Chuck Palahniuk novels is rather repetative, but then again I don't know what else to do. I have some drafts I'm waiting to post, but it requires me reading some books I don't really feel like reading at the moment. I have so many excuses, I know. Wanna help me? Do you have suggestions for posts? Or books to read?

I've just requested another Chuck Palahniuk novel and a book from a series I read a couple years ago. I'm feeling a bit in a supernatural mood so maybe this book will be good for that. Other than that I don't have any posts ideas that would allow me to post every week. I like posting every week though. Welp, I suppose everything will work itself out. But your suggestions are still much appreciated.

Email me! lectionemmonstrum@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment