Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Ten Best of 2013

2013!!! Am I right?!
What a great year for reading. I certainly enjoyed it.

I completed my goal of reading thirty books in 2013 and I couldn't more proud of myself! Out of all those novels here are my ten favorites in no particular order because they were all incredible.

If you read any of these books, definitely read ALL OF THEM. They're all funny, well written and you'll learn a lot after reading them.

If you've seen this post, you'll recognize some of these novels.
(Links to reviews of the novels are on my blog to the right.)

Drumroll, please, as you enter to see my favorite novels of the past year...

Bossypants by Tina Fey
This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
Invisible Monster Remix by Chuck Palahniuk
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Sleepwalk With Me and Other Painfully True Stories by Mike Birbiglia
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffery Eugenides
Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen
Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan
Naked by David Sedaris

         



Hope you had a great year of reading! I look forward to reading in 2014!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment