Monday, April 15, 2013

What I Want to Read Next...

I'm eight books away from completing my goal of reading twenty books this year. Then I'll be thirty books away from my next goal of reading fifty books this year. Well obviously I need to read books to accomplish these goals.

Beside reading the last two Chuck Palahniuk novels on my list, there are a bunch of books I'm dying to read.

Here are a few:
  1. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
  2. The last two novels in the mystery series by Kyra Davis: Vows, Vendettas and a Little Black Dress and Vanity, Vengeance and a Weekend in Vegas
  3. Drive by James Sallis 
  4. The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
  5. How to Lose Friends & Alienate People: A Memoir by Toby Young 
I also have to read the last book, True, in the Elixir series by Hilary Duff.

What the heck do you think I should read next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment